If you are going to SDCC this year with your family, this helpful guide from the San Diego Visitors News Network could give you some great ideas and even save you time. Among the suggestions:
- Don’t stick too close to your schedule, because “you never know what’s going to happen.”
- Try to bring your own food to the convention, or grab food outside the convention center.
- Take a mid-day break away from the convention area.
- Cosplay is fine, but dressing for comfort is king.
- Cell phones are a must for the family to stay in touch on the convention floor.
- And don’t forget your sling-mounted art tube for all those awesome posters, prints, and artwork!